Wyoming & Kentwood Air Compressor Repair, Parts, Service & Sales
Grand Rapids Air Compressor Repair:
We have experienced technicians on call 24/7 to repair compressed air systems in the greater Grand Rapids area including Wyoming and Kentwood. We repair:
- Rotary Screw Air Compressors
- Compressed Air Filtration
- Industrial Blowers & Air Compressors
- Air Lines & Aluminum Pipe
- Compressor Pumps
- Vacuum Pumps
- Compressed Air Dryers
- Reciprocating Compressors
We repair many industrial air compressor brands, including
- Ingersol Rand
- Garden Denver
- Mattei Rotary Vane
Compressed Air System Assessments
Save energy and improve reliability when you incorporate a new system or audit your existing system.
- Audits can identify air leaks, reducing operating costs
- Optimize system performance
- Reduce operating costs (a ¼-inch leak in a compressed line can cost up to $8000 per year)
- On-site investigations can identify existing issues
- Receive a projected ROI on replacing your compressor with a new energy-efficient model
Air Compressor Sales in Grand Rapids
Michigan Air Solutions offers new and used industrial air compressors along with other compressed air equipment in the greater Grand Rapids area including Wyoming and Kentwood.
We can size, deliver, and install the air compressor or air dryer in your facility. We have air compressors up to 150 horsepower and air dryers from 20 CFM to 2000 CFM that can be used for long term projects, or on an emergency basis.
In the Wyoming and Kentwood area, call 616.531.8940 to discuss your compressed air equipment needs.
Air Compressor Installation
Choosing the right air compressor is just as important as selecting the company who will install it. We provide turnkey installations on new and existing equipment. Our air system design experts provide the highest level of service and communication, no matter how large or small your project is.
Air Compressor & Air Dryer Rental in Wyoming, Michigan
Michigan Air Solutions has industrial air compressors and air dryers for rent. We’ll size, deliver, and install the equipment right at your facility. We have air compressor rentals from 5 to 150 horsepower and air dryers up to 2000 CFM for long term or one-time emergency use.