Westland & Metro Detroit Air Compressor Repair, Service & Sales
Air Compressor Repair Service in Westland, MI
Michigan Air Solutions offers repair service, maintenance, parts, and rentals. Plus, if your compressed air system goes down, we have experienced technicians on call 24/7 in the Westland and metro Detroit area. Our technicians repair a variety of parts and systems, including:
Our Westland area technicians repair:
We Repair Most Industrial Air Compressor Brands:
- Mattei Rotary Vane
Westland, MI Industrial Air Compressor Sales
Michigan Air Solutions offers new and used industrial air compressors as well as other compressed air equipment for sale in the greater metro Detroit area.
We will size, deliver, and install the air compressor or air dryer to your facility. Our air compressors range from 5hp to 150hp and air dryers up to 2000 CFM. This equipment can be used short or long-term.
Call us to discuss your compressed air equipment needs: 734-459-2540
Here Are A Few ELGi Air Compressors We Offer
- QR-25 1-25 hp Reciprocating Air Compressor
- QT 3-15 hp Two Stage Reciprocating Compressor
- QP 3-15hp Two-stage Reciprocating Compressor
- Reciprocating Compressor Climate Control
- Single Stage Reciprocating Air Compressor
Rotary Screw Air Compressors
- QGS Belt Drive Air Compressor 5-30 hp
- QGS Gear Drive Air Compressor 40-100 hp
- QGD Gear Drive Air Compressor 15-60 hp
- QSI Direct Drive Air Compressor 50-350 hp
- QGV Variable Speed Air Compressor 40-200 hp
Air Compressor Installation
Choosing the right air compressor is as important as choosing who will install it. We provide turnkey installations on new or existing equipment. Our air system design experts provide the highest level of service and communication and are capable of handling any size project.
Air Compressor & Air Dryer Rental
Michigan Air Solutions has industrial air compressors and air dryers for rent. Our expert compressor staff will size, deliver, and install the rental at your facility. We have air compressor rentals from 5hp to 150hp and air dryers from 20 CFM to 2000 CFM for emergencies or long term use.